If you prefer the alternative way to stop smoking, you will find the natural remedies to stop smoking below useful
* Ginger – You can use ginger to conquer nausea, one of the commonest signs of stop smoking. Smokers, trying to quit, experience nausea in the first few days to weeks of dropping off cigarettes. If not quickly checked with ginger, nausea can cause a relapse, a situation that will not be too good. The ginger root also aids digestion.
* Lobelia – Like ginger, Lobelia assists in overpowering nausea. It also produces feelings similar to nicotine on the brain and usually relaxes the body. Even though it’s a stand-in for nicotine, Lobelia is not addictive.
*Oats – This home remedy works by getting rid of the toxins and making the body recover from the lack of nicotine. To prepare oats, add two cups of boiled water to a tablespoon of ground oats. Cover it overnight and then boil it for 10 minutes. Drink the mixture a few hours after your main meals every day. Avoid taking the mixture at night.
*Orange and Grape Juice – The acid content of both the orange and grape juices helps to do away with the nicotine in the body. They can help you stop smoking.
*Grape Seed Extract- This is a vital home remedy. It repairs the harm done to the lungs by several years of smoking.
* Supplements – Consuming supplements like green tea, apple cider vinegar and chlorophyll helps because they cleanse the body of toxins.
*Healthy Diet – By nature, smoking robs addicts of the essential nutrients in food. It also makes them lose energy, so, when you are attempting to drop off cigarettes, endeavor to eat healthy meals.
* Water – Water is a detoxifier as well as a powerful cleanser. Consuming it during nicotine withdrawal helps battle cravings and reduces the withdrawal symptoms. Also, it helps to get rid of the nicotine in the body system.
*Cayenne – Get rid of nicotine urges by making use of cayenne to deaden the respiratory linings to nicotine and other substances contained in the smoke. Cayenne also works as an antioxidant that soothes your lung membranes and assists to stop further harm. Your longing for a cigarette are also lessened by the hot spicy taste of cayenne.
*Honey – Honey is exceptionally rich in ingredients that will assist the body recuperate faster. Don’t forget the body has been badly damaged by smoking. It contains vitamins, proteins and enzymes which make dropping off cigarettes easy.
* Orange juice mixed with cream of tartar -This can help decrease your hunger for smoking a cigarette. Every time you feel like lighting up, add one half spoon of tartar in a glass of orange juice and swallow it. When you do this often, it will reduce your cigarette urges to a point where you will no longer want to smoke. It is advisable you gulp this mixture every night before sleeping.